Asian Adventure (From Apr 2018) (Start Bangkok, end Siem Reap)
Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Guided tour of the Wat Arun temples
- Explore Long-tail boat tour of the waterways and canals
- Included boat ride along the River Kwai
- Locally Guided tour of Kanchanaburi
- Guided tour of Grand Palace
- Say Yok Elephant Haven
Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya
- Guided tour of the Erawan National Park
- Bike Ride
- Guided bike tour of Luang Prabang
Vientiane to Phnom Penh
- City tour and visit to the Khmer Rouge “Killing Fields” genocide sites
- Experience modern Cambodian cuisine at a restaurant where former disadvantaged youth are trained in hospitality.
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm
You will visit the following 3 places:
Often overlooked in favour of its better-known neighbours, Laos remains one of Southeast Asia’s most beguiling destinations. It is a landlocked country, known for its mountainous terrain, French colonial architecture, hill tribe settlements, and Buddhist monasteries. The country retains a slow, rather old-fashioned charm, and its people – incredibly laidback and friendly, even by Asian standards are undoubtedly one of the highlights of any visit. The official tourism slogan is "Simply Beautiful".
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. It was once known as the Khmer Empire. With a population of over 15 million, Cambodia is the 70th most populous country in the world. It's busy capital, Phnom Penh, is the political, economic, and cultural centre of the country. Now a modest player on the world stage, Cambodia was once the seat of one of Asia’s most magnificent early civilizations - the mighty Khmer empire of Angkor, whose legendary temples continue to provide a touchstone of national identity as well as attracting millions of visitors every year.
Good-natured and loving, exotic and tropical, cultured and historic, Thailand radiates a golden hue from its ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha (a revered symbol), opulent royal palaces and tropical beaches through to the ever-comforting Thai smile. It is located at the centre of the Indochinese peninsula in Mainland Southeast Asia. The capital and largest city is Bangkok, which is Thailand's political, commercial, industrial, and cultural hub. With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture, majestic mountains and significant beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers around the world!